
Longing to be close but too sick to get too close. Poor kid.

Sam's jammies say it all..."SWEET."

This kid is definitely Alex's second mommy. Heck, I think if she could nurse her, she'd put me up for the running for my job.

Yes, even Mr. Tough Guy.
My blessings here are so very obvious. My heart is filled with gratitude for them.
8 comments:
These pictures are so sweet. You have such a beautiful family. Alex is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. :)
I have no kids this week and plans onlyon Thursday afternoon. Call me and let me know when a good time to come love on her oh and visit you too :)
Cute pictures!! Aren't little ones so much fun?!
ssssoooo ccuuttee!Her shirt realy
said it all.these pictures are so
cute.
She is so beautiful. I love how they sleep, stink-bug style with their legs all pulled up under them. What a beautiful little gang they all are:)
these are my favorite kind of pictures with the baby. so sweet. hopefully you're sleeping when this is all going on!
I swear that little one is sooo precious! Especially, in the arms of her brother and sisters.
I have been checking out all your posts. You are doing good girl! Cute pictures of Alex and the kids.
Post a Comment